If it’s a simple fix, these tips could save you time and money!
- Are your doors on your furnace?
- Have you checked/changed your filter in the past month?
- Is your breaker and/or furnace switch on?
- Is your thermostat set to “On” and “Heat”?
Before calling, here is some information to look for to help save time for you and the technician:
- What is the furnace doing?
- What type of furnace is it? What brand, model?
- Have we ever been there before to install/replace/service the furnace?
- Have you done any renovations recently?